The annual Pigeon Forge 4th of July Fireworks and Patriot Festival returns as one of the biggest events of the year offering fun festivities and a free concert! This event is proudly presented by 107.7 WIVK and the City of Pigeon Forge. The festival is traditionally held at Patriot Park located behind the Old Mill in the middle of Pigeon Forge. Below, we share as many details as we have about the 2022 Patriot Festival.
2022 4th of July in Pigeon Forge TN
The 2022 4th of July Festival in Pigeon Forge will be headlined by country superstar, Josh Turner! If you love the sound of classic country music, then be sure to catch this free concert with a fantastic country music artist. Josh Turner will take the stage at 8:30pm leading up to the fireworks display, but there will be more music and fun available earlier as well! Below is the current schedule of events provided by the City of Pigeon Forge.
- Event Date: Monday, July 4th.
- Event Cost: FREE
- Event Location: Patriot Oark
- 4pm – Welcome / Veterans Tribute
- 4:15pm – Pigeon Forge Community Chorus Patriotic Salute
- 5:20pm – Entertainment featuring Liquid Velvet (a high energy, 5 piece classic rock cover band that favors the progressive side. If you enjoy the music of Journey, Led Zeppelin, Foreigner, Pink Floyd, Rush, Genesis, Yes, Dio, etc, you will love Liquid Velvet!)
- 6:45pm – Swamp River Revival (Enjoy an authentic John Fogerty/Creedence Clearwater Revival experience! Immediately you’ll recognize classic songs from radio, TV, and the big screen such as Fortunate Son, Born on the Bayou, Bad Moon Rising, Have You Ever Seen the Rain, Suzie Q, and Centerfield, just to name a few. Swamp River Revival truly delivers the total John Fogerty/Creedence Clearwater Revival Experience with such attention to detail, it will leave fans wondering if they just watched John Fogerty himself or a tribute band!)
- 8:30pm – Josh Turner (For nearly two decades, Turner has been one of country music’s most recognizable voices, and he has never kept his reverence for traditional country music a secret. Josh looks forward to performing some of his greatest hits in Pigeon Forge, celebrating America’s birthday in style.)
- 9:50pm – Fireworks Display
*Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed at the July 4th Festival. However, umbrellas, tents, and coolers are not permitted. Food vendors will be available. Free parking is provided at the Teaster Lane Municipal parking lot, and a free shuttle operates every 20 minutes between the lot and festival site.
Wherever you decide to celebrate the 4th of July, we join you in honoring our nation and those who fight for it. If you or your family have served in our nation’s military or are currently serving, we give you our most sincere gratitude. Thank you!