When Will Dollywood Open in 2020?
One of the most-asked questions about the coronavirus COVID-19 related closures in the Smoky Mountains is “when will Dollywood reopen in 2020?” Dollywood communicates official updates on their website as well as their facebook page.
When will Dollywood reopen?
It has been officially announced that Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country will reopen on June 15th to passholders and then June 17th to all guests! They have created a special page for this announcement along with some information and guidelines, which you can see at https://www.dollywood.com/PlaySafe .
Some highlights from their guidelines are:
- Daily capacity will be limited – Season Passholder Reservations are required and date-based tickets will be available for general admission.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating, on water park attractions or select coasters at Dollywood. For a full list of exceptions please visit their FAQ Page.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
Again for full details, visit their official reopening page at https://www.dollywood.com/PlaySafe .
Be sure to also see our ways to save money at Dollywood to find discounts and coupons for your visit!